Royal Black
I am Nur Azmina aka MIMIN :)
*I'm an easy-going person but I'm not going to tell that I'm a good child or excellent. Nobody born with perfect things. I honestly to tell that sometimes I'm a lazy person like other teenages. But I still have responsibility on my school works (I'm sure) Okayy. Thats all. Tadaa fellas!*


Smiles are like Band-Aids.They only cover up the Wound but not the Pain.
Friday, July 22, 2011 | 8:02:00 PM | 2 comments
assalamualaikum :)


kehidupan aku memang hipokrit :)
aku selalu menutup sesuatu dengan senyuman. sangat sesuai jika aku samakan dengan band-aids. kenal tak dengan band-aids?






haaa. benda ni la. nama dia band-aids (;

benda alah ni hanya menutup luka. tapi tak menutup kesakitan. ishh. betul tak?
aku sakit pun aku senyum.
aku malu pun aku senyum.
aku kecewa pun aku senyum.
aku rasa kekok pun aku senyum.
aku rasa kurang puas hati pun aku senyum.
ahhhhh~ 

kehidupan memang macam tu. sangat hipokrit.




Old things | New things