Royal Black
I am Nur Azmina aka MIMIN :)
*I'm an easy-going person but I'm not going to tell that I'm a good child or excellent. Nobody born with perfect things. I honestly to tell that sometimes I'm a lazy person like other teenages. But I still have responsibility on my school works (I'm sure) Okayy. Thats all. Tadaa fellas!*


Heloo.
Saturday, October 2, 2010 | 9:34:00 PM | 0 comments
Hello my name is Nur Azmina. My nickname is Emyn or Mimin. I was born on July 12 1994 and I living in Sarawak (Malaysia) with my big family. I have three brothers and two little brothers and they make my life more wonderful. I do not sad about anything as long as i have them by my side. I'm an active, easy-going and talkative person. I mean I love enjoy to talk with new people. Self-Confident is my character hahaha. That' why I think I am different from other student but sometimes I have too much confident and it's not good to me (i know that). And I like to try new things (*Except if it too much dangerous I won't try it hehe*) I currently love listen to the music I like such as RnB and some of hiphop songs. I don't like sadness songs because it's makes me feel blue. Wow I think I have write too much about music haha (back to myself) I interested in other languages such as Japanese Korean Italian Russian etc. In my free time I like to play computer, sleeping, listening to the music, studying(LOL). As I told before I'm an easy-going person but I'm not going to tell that I'm a good child or excellent. Nobody born with perfect things. I honestly to tell that sometimes I'm a lazy person like other teenages. But I still have responsibility on my school works (I'm sure)  Okayy. Thats all. Tadaa fellas :]


| New things